- This will be much more cost effective than searching, hiring and bringing into action a new employee.
- Moreover there is neither Tax nor National Insurance to pay, only a straightforward hourly rate. It gets even better: we pay for holidays AND sick leave.
- You would ONLY pay for effectively worked hours, but at the same time you would get a developer who works for you and ONLY FOR YOU.
Transparency and Continuity:
- The chosen specialist becomes a part of your team. You would interview and approve a developer YOURSELF.
- You can communicate with the specialist anytime during working hours.
- Because the SAME developer stays with you throughout all projects, the developer learns your processes, values and product specifics. As a result you get consistent outstanding code quality.
How to get started with the dedicated developer?
There are a few straightforward steps to take and you can have your first dedicated developer working in less than 3 weeks time.
- Clarify your requirements and sign an NDA agreement.
- Interview one of the suggested developers.
- Define the conditions of the Trial Period.
- Sign the contract.
Now you are up and running and have 3 weeks trial period to decide whether you are happy to continue our partnership.